Peachy, Coraly and Pink Nails.

I wish i was more creative with my titles LOL. Everytime i post something i try to think of something 'catchy' but i suck. :(

Anyways! What i get up to in my spare time is just playing with nail polish and I don't like having too many bright colours on my nails. If you know me - I'm a pretty neutral coloured and also neutral towards make-up i barely have any wild colours in my collection but probably a bright pink lippy .... i'm still a slight noobie when it comes to any beauty products. So i'll be usually wearing a nude lippy or especially nude/peachy coloured nails (if you've noticed) 

Nevertheless, lately my nails have been outwearing my OPI Dulce De Leche for 2/3 weeks with a Clear Top Coat. I love that colour! It's probably my signature nail polish colour! It started getting edgy but not cracky - which is what i love about OPI nail polishes. They're absolute quality but a bit pricey (especially if you live in Australia they cost $20AUD at David Jones) but i bought mine on eBay for roughly $15AUD. 

OPI Dulce De Leche
(Taken from Google / pretty-lil-things) 


I wanted to get rid of my Dulce De Leche Colour (for reference - the picture above) and so i was looking through the nail stash and found my next 'go to' colour which is Revlon's Iced Spice (130) - I looks really old according to the spill stains my mum has probably made and all but it was a bright Peach colour and a new colour variation to my nails.


I got bored after having this colour for a day and reverted back to my OPI Barefoot in Barcelona which is a mauve? (not too sure) I think... well just a darker version of Delce De Leche... I sort of got inspired to use my Nubar after a long time after seeing Tezza's post, on where she is wearing the same Nubar 2010 as i own here!

OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona & Nubar 2010 Flakie 



Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...