Late Afternoon Sushi Train Lunch

Nothing too special about this post but i wanted to share with you my recent purchases and what i was up to! So yesterday, i got bored sitting at home and decided to go to Westfield Liverpool with my boyfriend and my sister to have a late lunch at Sushi Bay - as well as go do some shopping for miscellaneous things as well as search for a good backpack for Uni as i do not have any bags or anything decent for Uni. 

We ordered heaps and i didn't get to take photos of the scrumptious food... (sigh) but if you know Sushi Trains then yeah, the typical. I was trying to calculate how much our meal was and it was $67 but when i went to pay the man said it was $51 and i was like... ermmmm... i walked out and was asking Lorenzo if i did my calculation right. OH WELL LOL. 


Nothing special really, i was going to head to Priceline to check out the illuminating pearls that i've been eyeing on for ages yet i didn't for the sake of boring Lorenzo and tried my best not to go into any of my usual shops (like clothes and cosmetics) but i did go into Cosmo Cosmetics and told him to go without me while i just pry around in the store LOL 

Anywho I was on eBay and found this Skin 79 Diamond Star Glow Ball Powder

It's a Korean brand of cosmetics and they're famous for their BB creams. It's roughly around $15 on eBay and i wanted to do a bit more research on it before i purchase it but i'm contemplating on just using a white shimmery eyeshadow as a highlight but i'm just a bit too skeptic about it LOL and i want to add a bit more 'life' to my face...? I seriously don't know and pretty looking products that look interesting are always catching my eye... I'm a huge sucker for packaging. (So marketing companies you do a good job HAHAHA) 

Anywho i finally bought this St Ives Apricot Scrub and i've heard sooooooo much about it and i was in Coles and just got one! I used it and it made my face incredibly smooth and also smells heaps nice! I hope it will elminate those annoying blackheads i have around my nose and also unclog any other pores too! It was pretty cheap fir $9.50AUD at Coles - i don't think you can go wrong!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub - $9.50AUD


The next thing i bought was from Target and i mainly bought it and it caught my attention because it looks like those Philosophy Products. It's from the 'I love...' cosmetics brand which is made in the UK

I checked it out and manage to grab this. I was going to get a body lotion but i'm not really a lotion person so i know i won't be using it. 

It was $11.50AUD at Target and it smells lovely! I'm a bit skeptic at the part at how it's a bubble bath & shower creme but it actually works pretty well and the smell is wonderful! But I think i mainly bought it for the packaging!

I love... raspberry & blackberry Bubble Bath & Shower Creme - $11.50AUD


Squeeze me generously into the palm of your hand, rub me all over your wet skin to buff, moisturise and smooth skin to a gorgeous shine. Rinse me off when you've had enough fun to leave your skin super smooth and smelling fabulous.

Also Lorenzo & I grabbed this (obviously as an impulse) for $1 at the checkout, he asked me what kind of moisturiser he should get and wanted my advice instead he ended up choosing a cleansing scrub. LOL But as soon as we paid for our purchases at Target we instantly used this Disinfectant Spray. Omg it's so cute and it's pretty useful! Hahahaha 

I plan to go watch The Vow soon with Lorenzo because it's out and i really want to watch it because Rachel McAdams in it and Lorenzo wanted to wait til Valentines Day but i know EVERYONES going to watch it that day and i... don't wanna go on that day... LOL So yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...