The Old & The New Essentials!

So i thought i'll show you guys my essentials! Been on the comp all day editing my blog design and also coming up with a different simplistic banner for my blog on photoshop and etc. So! I'll show you what i mainly use every time i leave the house and just my basic natural face make up! 

Most of the time when i leave the house i wear make up whether if it's little as just applying a light dusting of powder foundation just to even the skin tone and just a line of eyeliner & a swipe of mascara TO medium coverage with lip gloss and crisp liquid eyeliner along with blush (which is not pictured) especially for work! I do go all bare on my face on very rare occasions... :$

{ Overall these are just the things i need for a decent, simple and most importantly natural look }

I know some of them i've recently received and also have seen on my blog but here are my old ones and my new ones in comparison. I whacked out my DSLR and was like, pictures obviously look so much better on them and i haven't been playing with it for a while. It is bulky but who wouldn't love the quality of the pictures as opposed to my iphone. 

Notice the Old Essentials lighting is different because i just took this like 5 minutes ago, the other one i took yesterday during the day. 

NOTE: This isn't all my essentials these are my basics. I should've added the blush and eyeshadow (probably do so with an updated one but this will do) 


My Old Essentials - I still do use some that are pictured here :) 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Deep Natural
Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black
Lancome Adaptive (in Beige Diaphane) / Teint Idole (Beige Nature) Samples
MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black
Skin Food Auto Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner in Number 1 
NYX White Eyeliner in White Pearl
Nivea Lip Balm Repair & Protection
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC25


My overall two cents on these products:

Maybelline's Lash Stiletto: I really really hate the applicator for this. I highly do NOT recommend these for beginners. I discarded it ever since i got my MAC Pen Ultimate. The reason being, i'm not so good at liquid eyeliner and i find that the pen liquid eyeliners work best instead of the whole brush idea. Overall i hated it and i avoided using it at most and i use Maybelline's Gel Liner (which isn't pictured)

Revlon's Lash Luscious: It was a mediocre mascara but i've tried so many and this was just a meh - i only used it cause of the big brush and also the idea that it repairs lashes. 

Lancome Foundation Samples: I do like Lancome's foundation but i don't think they were for me. I used these time to time and i got them when i was looking at their foundations ages ago. 

Most of the products there i SHOULD'VE added to my new essentials and which is continue to use and still love are:

  • NYX White Eyeliner - I use it to do the inner corners of my eyes and line the bottom and etc
  • Skin Food Eyeliner - Best black waterproof eyeliner ever. I use it still to tightline my upper lash line
  • MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus - Enough said. I love it. 
  • MAC Studio Fix & Concealer - I barely use it now... but i do use it from time to time. I feel like it's a bit heavy on my face but it provides good coverage
  • Australis Fresh & Flawless - It's always a switch around with that and MAC's Studio Fix to set my powder it is also a go to foundation when i just wanna go ALL natural and simple and i just apply that on my face and i'm out. 


My New Essentials which i loveeeeeeee!
I say these are an improvement to my previous products and also most of them i love them to death and probably can't live without. 
But definitely these are the ones i've been reaching out to lately. 


Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara in Black
Skin Food Auto Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner in Number 1 
MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Plus
MAC Penultimate Liquid Eyeliner in Rapidblack
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC25
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25
MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus
Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion
Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic Mascara in 090


My overall two cents on these products:

I love them!!! Especially the MAC Studio Moisture Tint! It's a light weight tinted moisturiser and i love the smell of it and the feel on my face LOL. As for the mascara's i use two, cause i have annoying short and thin lashes, so to achieve the long and slightly thick eyelashes i use both mascaras. As you can see i'm a huge MAC fan and i'm madly in love with their cosmetics. I have had the best experience with them and i love how they match my face and their texture along with the way the products are packaged and how they suit so well to me. 

This shall be all for now! Can't wait to go out and have dinner with my beloved girlies  - Stef & Steph along with my boyfriend tomorrow!

Love, J


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...