Shopping with a restriction?

So i got my paycheck from my marketing job on Friday night. I hate how they're not so efficient on paying me - but nevertheless i got paid!!! So after earning quite a decent amount since i've started. I came to realise that i've been splurging WAAAAAAAAY too much where i really need to start saving or forever be poor... So, i kinda started budgeting but i just had to get some essentials.. yeah? (My money is gonna be gone soon by my next paycheck) I cry.

Anywho, here are my recent purchases...

I just purchased myself two OPI's off eBay for a really reasonable price! One for myself and one for my mum. I got the Dulce De Leche one. I saw this around heaps at places and also on Larisa's blog. I fell in love with the colour and i love neutral natural pastal-like colours?! If that makes sense. Overall, just nothing too bold :)
Dulce De Leche


Barefoot in Barcelona

I also bought myself this MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25, I already have an Australis one but i thought i'd buy a MAC one to match with all the MAC products i have (Yeah, totally an essential) but i've been lusting over this for too long - so i just had to get it. I asked my cousin who lives in Texas and she works as a MAC Artist and all and she knew i was lusting over this for so long so she decided to send me a new one she had as a spare for me. (Thanks so much Lila :D)



Can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!

Lately i've got hold onto these 2 samples which my mum gets from buying Clarins and Lancome all the time. They're just random and i thought i'd try them out.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:
A Highlighting Primer which is great for flash photography and great on tightening pores.

Lancome Creme Mousse Confort Cleanser:
Just a cleanser for dry skin, the texture for this creamy foam is just velvety and is a pretty pearl shimmery colour - smells heavenly and works well on the first go!

Also i've purchased this Formula 10.0.6 Mud Mask and All Natural Witch Hazel Toner - for those who don't know what witch hazel is, it's a type of cleanser which is mainly used in majority of all facial products which aid for acne, blemishes etc.

I love the natural witch hazel as it's not mixed with other chemicals and it's not too pricey + it's natural! I just squeeze some product onto a cotton pad and just wipe is across my face in the morning / night time - well once a day to get rid of blemishes. Basically, it's just a toner.


The Formula 10.0.6 Mud Mask i just tried it out, i gotta say it didn't do much for me other than the pink one i purchased a while ago - but i thought i'll try this since i have a bit of a breakout of pimples on my forehead. So far, it hasn't done much - probably prolonged use might see some significant effects but i perfer the Pink mud mask i purchased from them earlier.

That's my recent purchases this week!

Also, STEREOSONIC IS IN 6 DAYS!!!! I'M SO PUMPED TO SEE AVICII!!!! YAYYYYY!! HEHEHE. Just thought i'd put that out.

Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...