Hair Fixation.

So lately my hair has been really dry and these are the current hair products I have on hand and that I use. Some I use frequently, some rarely but I'll go through each one. These are ranked from most used to the least. :) 


Go Hair Silky Seaweed Nutrients - $18~25

This is sold at Asian Hair Salons (Preferably around Cabramatta if still Avaliable) 
My dad uses this and it makes your hair silky, soft and also hydrated?! 
My aunty whos a hairdresser highly recommends this and also she used this as a heat protectant (and I do too nearly all the time when I straighten) when I got my hair permanently straightened. 

It contains seaweed extract which is supposedly good for strengthen hair follicles and has been found to feed the roots and shafts of hair follicles on the scalp and has even been linked to both the thickness and shine that is often associated with healthy-looking hair. 

I love this product so much that I cannot find it anywhere anymore! But I have half the bottle left so hopefully it will last me a while. 

It's Made in Thailand and I tried getting my dad to buy some overseas but unfortunately they don't have it there. If anyone knows where I can get it online or somewhere in Sydney, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 

This probably my most favouritest hair product out of all! 



Lush R&B Hair Moisturiser - $19.95

I use these on the ends of my hair and I don't use too much because it becomes greasy and feels like you've haven't washed your hair in days. 

Avoid using it around your whole head because it tends to feel icky - but the outcome of your hair is amazing and if used in small tiny amounts it makes your look and feel hair luscious! 


Tresemme Refreshing Mist - $3.95

I was so devastated when Sunsilk discontinued their Refreshing Mist (AGES AGO) and I was on the hunt to find a new one, and volia! I found this!

This is for days when I skip shampooing my hair for a day and I feel guilty not washing it because personally, I do not shampoo everyday. I shampoo every second day to prevent dandruff. 

Also it's great when you have styled your hair and you don't want to wash it but you still want the style intact, this refreshing mist makes your scalp feel... refreshed and clean! 

It's also great for people who tend to have oily hair really quickly. I use this too, it's inexpensive and lasts a while AND it's smells and feels great on your head. 

Though I wouldn't use this long term.  




De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends - $11

This is used after straightening hair to seal, strengthen and protect the stressed out ends on my hair. I use it from time to time when I'm bothered and it leaves my hair soft and silky. 

I would alternative between my Go Hair and this product all the time. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo - $4.95

Dry Shampoo, pretty self-explanatory, but for those who don't know. 

The Dry Shampoo has a light floral fragrance with notes of red hibiscus, orange, freesia, green leaf, tuberose, peony, lily, spice musk and vetiver. When sprayed directly onto the hair, the water-less formulation penetrates and absorbs dirt and any other cosmetic product. 

A gentle rub of the scalp and brushing of the hair removes impurities to leave hair soft, clean, fresh and completely revitalised. 

Hope you found this post useful and happy reading!

Love, J

3 comments:

  1. The Go Hair products sounds great! But it's a pity how it's difficult to find. And though I'm a tresemme user I've never noticed they had that product which sounds very appealing since I don't fancy having to wash my hair twice a day. Thanks for the useful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great post. I've just started using hair treatments in my hair after having dyed hair for over a year now (I know, I'm terrible). Using macadamia oil atm and just ordered some Kerastase treatment so I can't wait to see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O My God! That Tresemme mist! I must get my hands on some! I tried ebaying to see if they sell the Go Hair silky seaweed, but they don't have it. Maybe the company discontinued the product? :/ Aww I would have loved to try it out.
    This was a helpful post! Love anything on hair :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...