Tag: 7 Deadly Beauty Sins

So this post was 'tagged' well, not exactly... But has been on many many beauty blogs for a while and also came up with this post after reading Amanda's 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Post :) So here goes mine!

GREED.
What is your most expensive beauty product?


Would have to my Macadamia Shampoo & Conditioner which was roughly $50 together.
I love this shampoo don't get me wrong but I think I would be better off using Pantene at the moment then spending $25 each on a bottle - But I still love it! 


What is your most inexpensive beauty product?


Model 21 Lashes I received from my cousin. S
he got these at the markets in Cambodia for like $1-$1.50USD
I have heaaaaaaps of them!


WRATH.
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

 

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Light - It covers up my blemishes and can be used a concealer (which I love) but really sucks when it comes to staying power as well as getting my face all oily and greasy! I'll stick to my high end foundations and all thank you very much! 


What has been the hardest to find?

 

Definitely Naked2 Palette! Sold Out everywhere and after 2 Months I finally got it in my hands!

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?

 

Sportsgirl's Scrub Up Body Exfoliator in Vanilla! Love love love!


SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?



Lip Balm! I'm so lazy when it comes to Lip Balm!


PRIDE
What beauty product gives you most confidence?


My MAC Studio Moisture Tint - My Go To Foundation, It's light coverage because I don't have acne prone skin. I'm thankful to have minimal and tiny pimples but this formula in this foundation is just lovely! 


As well as my Lancome Photogenic Luminescence Foundation (which I have the sample size but am going to buy the full bottle once I find they have it stocked - because it's sold out everywhere in my shade!)




LUST
What product makes you feel more attractive? 

LOL! It would have to be my mascara and eyeliner.

I love having long lashes and Tarte's Lights Camera Action Lashes (2nd Mascara Pictured) help me achieve that little perk my short stubby lashes needs when I head out.
Along with Diorshow Extase (4th Mascara Pictured) as well as my Skin Food Waterproof Eyeliner - My Essential Eyeliner!


And maybe my all time favourite... NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm!




ENVY
What items would you like to receive as a gift?

Basically anything from my wishlist! I wouldn't mind getting myself a MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked and Rice Paper I absolutely adore those colours! 





As well as Benefit's Hoola Bronzer 


And now it's your turn! I shall tag you! Be sure to link back to me or let me know if you decided to do this post by posting a comment below! I would love to see what your 7 Deadly Beauty Sins are!

Love, J.





1 comment:

  1. Great post - I love the palette, I have not got one yet!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...