Nail, Face and Outfit for Saturday.

So on Saturday, I went to my friend Teresa's Birthday/Get Together. I thought I would go for a new look and get rid of my green sparkly nails for the party/the rest of the week... only until I get my China Glaze Polishes which I ordered on eBay! 

Here I have the nail polishes I used to create this 'galaxy inspired' nail look. I attempted one with similar colours last time (here) and since I got this new ORLY Nail Polish in Sapphire Luck. It is such a wonderful colour! But it does take a few coats to get it to a great opacity.  


 

2 Layers of Revlon Plum Attraction
2-3 Layers of ORLY Sapphire Luck


 

2 Layers of Revlon Plum Attraction
2-3 Layers of ORLY Sapphire Luck
1-2 Layers of Nubar 2010 (Flakie)

It's messy due to the fact I cleaned my nails several times and my nails kept bumping into things so I had to redo them. *sigh!

For my FOTD/OOTD It's not really noticeable due to the lighting of this picture in which I took on my iPhone's front camera but I like this picture. Hehehe! This photo I snapped with lovely birthday girl, Teresa! 



OOTD: 

Bluejade Peter Pan Collared Bow Top in Black
House of Harlow Inspired Resin Necklace in Black & Gold 
Forcast Tulip Paperbag Shorts in Coffee 
Miscellanous CL Inspired eBay Nude Pumps 

For the FOTD / Make Up (even though it may not be that noticeable on the right):

Face: 
To Prep: Natio Illuminating Face Primer 
Foundation: Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation in 03 Beige Diaphane mixed with
MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Plus
To Set: Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder in True Translucent 
Contour: Australis Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
Highlight: NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlight 01

Lips:
Lip Pencil: Sportsgirl Pout Line in All About You
Lipstick: Lancome Colour Fever in 312 / NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

Eyes:
To Tightline: Skin Food Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Black 
To Prime the eyelids: Elf Eyelid Primer in Golden 
To Curl: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
To Prime the Lashes & Mascara: Urban Decay Eyelash Primer + Diorshow Iconic in 090 (Black)
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack & MAC Penultimate Rapidblack (to touch up)
To Set the Eyeliner: Urban Decay Naked2 Palette 'Blackout' 
Eyeshadow: Naked2 Palette: 'Bootycall' or the inner lower corners, 'Snakebite' for a touch of colour to the upper corners of the eyes, 'Foxy' to highlight the browbone. 

Then to set everything in place one last time! 
Using Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz! 

My question to you guys is! What's your favourite primer! I put my new Natio Primer to use on Saturday (got it that day as well) and it works wonders! Anyone of you use primers? Yes? No? Any ones that are Holy Grail ones to you or any you recommend? I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave a comment below! 

Love, J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...