Stereosonic!


WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY!

On our way to the entrance at The Dome


The group before we headed into ANZ Stadium :)



ANZ Stadium - Where most of the Famous DJ's were :)
The Main Stereosonic Arena
Benny Benassi



I think this was during his set... Not too sure.

Lorenzo & I :)

Samantha, John & I

During the night...
The Mosh near the end for Armin Van Buuren
Clinton & I

My boyfriend trying to copy Armin Van Buuren when he did his love heart LOL

Video's i recorded during the day


A snippet from Carl Cox & Friends Arena

Paradise (Fedde Le Grand Remix)



Afrojack - Take Over Control Snippet from the Stereosonic (Main Arena/ANZ Stadium)


Cinema - Benny Benassi Main Arena



Armin Van Burren.
Omg this was the best / the highlight of the night.

Then... lasers...



Overall Stereosonic was good! Despite being confronted with rude bitches who we're being provocatively rude to me and despite all the pushy disgusting people in the Moshpit. IT'S ALL GOOD. :) The video's speak for themselves.

AVICII, OMG I LOVED IT.


I WAS IN THE MOSH FOR THIS!!!! SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Til Later! Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...