Splurging with minimal effort.

So i just finished my shift at Foxtel today at Liverpool. I woke up pretty late - like around 11.30am and work was at 4.30pm so it was all gooooood. Went to Big W at Bonny to buy a White Tee for work and found out that I DIDN'T have to buy one since my client provides one for me. Zzzz but yeah! Omg i hate doing promotions that customers aren't really enthusiastic in cause it really makes me feel shitty and i just want to laze around.. Nevertheless my manager gave me a free t-shirt and also a keyring to take home! Saw some familiar faces as well, like Teresa and Kristy :) Lovely for you guys to come up and say hi :) Also, i'll be also be working on Saturday at the Foxtel Kiosk in front of Big W so you can come and win a prize from this Foxtel Treasure Chest promotion which i'm doing LOL.


Anywho, i just finished probably splurging on Cherry Culture. After days of surfing Ebay and other cosmetics websites... and also.. after promising myself that i would save some money for items i wish to buy at Ikea next week when Lorenzo takes me there. At the beginning of the week i probably had like $318 now i'm down to less than $200 (after this Cherry Culture purchase) I should get paid this following Wednesday and Friday from both my last shifts from Toys R Us as well as from MEA for my marketing promotions. I love getting paid heaps for doing promotions and it's minimal effort. I basically love this job! Hehehe anywho....

After receiving a tweet from Alice about NYX being 40% i just had to grab myself some NYX products. WHICH I DID! I have to wait approx. 7-14 days to get it. So yeaaaaah. But i grabbed myself...


Note: These are not the actual colours of the products i purchased, these are the images i've taken from the website.
NYX Blush in Peach - $6USD

NYX Round Lipstick in Fig - $4USD

NYX Slim Line Eyeliner in White Pearl - $4USD

With NYX products i purchased from Cherry Culture, i got 40% as well! Obtained by Alice (sooooo thank you Alice! I saved some $$!) Shipping is a tad pricey. It was i think $6 (and this is measured by the number of items you purchase) I've used NYX Eyeliner before & I LOVE IT. I bought this White Pearl one at the Markets at Chinatown for $4 and i've used heaps of it and i will continue to buy this eyeliner :) I use it for my waterline and also my inner corners when i go out or sometimes when i head to work - it's just versatile!


Anywho, i've been using this De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends Hair Cream and i always buy it at Paris Hairdressing at Liverpool Westfields for $11.95 (everywhere else is like $16.95) It's perfect for those who straighten their hair HEAPS (like i do) and would like something to protect the ends as well as keep it soft and silky and in place. :)

I'm pretty tired and will keep you updated fellow followers! Thanks to those who have followed/visited my blog! Hehehe i feel loved!

Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...