Just a few of my favourite things.

Hey there once again! just presenting to you - well my three of my favourite things... and more of the things i can't live without. (Including my Iphone)


My Dr Dre Beats Solo HD's in White - $300AUD

I love them because the clarity of the music and the sounds are unbelievably awesome. It beats those shitty Apple Earphones that i get with any apple product and probably shit's on any other earphones on the market (my opinion). Only thing i hate about them is that they're a bit bulky and they hug my ears a bit... (If you get what i mean). I got these on special (don't ask me where, they're not on special anymore unfortunately)

My Nikon 'Cookie' D5000 with a Nikon Speedlight SB-22 (Which my dad had from many years ago & passed it down to me)

I was asking my parents to get me a new camera and i also wanted a DSLR, only for fun .. and obvious to take pretty pictures. I've had this camera since June 2010, so it's been a bit over a year having it. I bought it on Ebay for $750 with delivery. It came within 4 days and i thank my dad for forking out his money to get me this which i wanted for a year.

The best thing about owning a DSLR is that it produces pretty photos and It has helped me a lot with my IT assignments at Uni and also develop up photos for my portfolio which i got a HD in! (I was so proud of myself!) The downside to it is that, you gotta know your settings if you want to produce a really nice photo eg. you can't just put any setting and hope that the image will come out the way you want it to be...

It's a bit bulky on the hands (heavy, especially with the speedlight on top) Battery Life, is pretty decent - if you're a pro photographer and probably constantly taking photos all the time then it's best to get a battery pack. If not this battery sets to last for around 10 hours? (Minimal). Probably a decent 4 to 5 hours if you're at a party CONSTANTLY taking shots. (Shots... haha see what i did there? LOL.. jokes) and yeah! Moving on!

So previously i've mentioned MAC's Face & Body Foundation which i purchased from America. To recall, it's this one.
Why do i love it so much? It's a water based foundation (i think it was, last time i checked) It just sits on my face really lightly and also i got a bit too excited by getting the 120ML but seeing that that was the only size, this will last me FOREVER and i have a 50ml Maybelline one which i've been using for nearly 2 years, so if this is 120ML's probably another 5 years... or so. LOL...

Benefits? Not really sure, i suppose it's not heavy like other foundations. IT'S REALLY LIGHT and very blend-able. I use this below my Studio Fix, So i probably squeeze out like a tad on the back of my hand and use my MAC #187 Stippling brush to apply it and if coverage seems a bit to iffy i would probably use a TINY bit of Studio Fix to correct it. I don't believe in caking on foundation or packing it on. I love light applications and to set it, i'd use some Australis Pressed Powder. (I was considering getting MAC's Studio Fix Powder - but i'm broke and this would do for now)

Downsides? Nothing... so far?!

More to come. I'm just trying to slow down my post & give enough space so i can have things to blog about!

Love, J!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...