Nail Fixation with The Face Shop & Essence

It's another Nail Fixation which I do regularly when my nails start to get all tacky and the polish is blouchy. I thought I'll share my nails that I deeply admire and also which I have on this week. 

This week I made the change from bright coral orange (Essence C'est La Vie - not pictured) which I had on spontaneously because my nails looked atrocious and I quickly painted my nail before clubbing with friends. 

After that I got bored of a plain coat of coral-orange polish, I opted for dark blue nails courtesy of The Face Shop's BL602 which I adore so so much and also putting to use the Essence Nail Polish in Blue Addicted which I bought recently for my Essence Haul (in which I will blog about real soon). 


I saw this polish first debut on Sleep & Water, after seeing her (Sorry I don't know your name!) swatch the beautiful blue (here), as well as seeing how I was eyeing Deborah Lippman's polishes, her post was at the right timing for me! 

This was 1/10 of what Deborah Lippman was sold for considering they're $26 online. Coming down to just $2.55 for the little bottle of Essence Nail Polish and accompanying it is the $4 for The Face Shop Nail Polish in BL602. This whole set including the top coat from Essence at ($3.45) is rounded up to perfect nail fixation for $10. 

I've been searching everywhere for Blue Addicted and I cannot find it anywhere! Until my local Priceline recently stocked and installed a full shelf of Essence products and I was quick to grab this along with other things I wanted to try and haul. I also saw Tram that day at the shopping centre too! Haha! 

The Face Shop Nail Polish was purchased by my cousin at Melbourne (when I was there) It was $4 at some Korean store which stocks all Korean Cosmetics (which I cannot remember the name of it - I think it was called Ecoshop or Eco something!) but it was at Glen Waveley near Coles (which is all I can remember)


2-3 layers of BL602 from The Face Shop. 
Love the reflects of glitter in this polish and the colour is beyond beautiful. 




Then a generous layer of Essence's Blue Addicted, probably around 2 coats is enough and seal it with a top coat after applying and allowing that coat to settle in. 

Hope you like this nail fixation which I currently have on my nails. I admire it so so much! I'm also keen on trying the magnetic nail polishes but... we'll see about that. 

Love, J 

2 comments:

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...