Sportsgirl Eyeshadow Crayon & Pout Line Lip Liner.


So before I start writing this post... I've recently whacked out my DSLR which has been sitting on my shelf for a while. I know many bloggers love HD quality photos and I've been using my iPhone for a while since it's so convienient for me to point & shoot and upload via the blogger app. So since I want to revamp my posts a bit. I'm probably going to start shooting and editing my photos from now on. This will look so much better than my point & shoot shots. :) So hope you enjoy the new photo improvements along with my watermarked images!

So today I headed to Sportsgirl and instantly I raced to the Beauty Section (like usual). And had a look any the lippies, scrubs and etc. I tried on this Eyeshadow Crayon and I wasn't too fond of crayon eyeshadows ever. After applying this around the corners of my eyes and instantly loving the highlighting/brightening effect it has on the inner corners of my eyes, I realised this is an instant pop of a neutral nude shimmery colour that complements my 'natural' everyday make up.

I'm used to using my Naked2 Palette and applying Half-Baked & Bootycall but I realise that near the end of the day or not even the end probably a few hours my inner corner of my eyes tend to fade the colour away (I think it's probably cause I don't apply enough UDPP in that area?).


I thought this crayon would be so handy for a retouch as well as also to carry around in my make up bag, it's a great universal colour which I'm loving. This Sportsgirl Smokin' Hot Eyeshadow Crayon in Nude double up's as a Eyeshadow Base as well - so it hits all the right points!

I also purchased Sportgirl's Pout Line Lip Liner in Beauty Queen. I previously own a Pout Liner in All About You, in which I still use today. This colour in Beauty Queen to me, seems like a barbie pink colour. I like it because I don't have many bright pinks in my lippie collection. 



All About You Lip Liner, Beauty Queen Lip Liner & Smokin Hot Eyeshadow Crayon. 


Swatches of Beauty Queen, All About You, The Smokin Hot Eyeshadow Crayon (All 1 Swatches) 

Obviously for the eyeshadow apply 2 swatches or more to achieve a more shimmery consistancy. 
Overall, Sportsgirl beauty products never fail me. I really enjoy purchasing them and also love the quality and the price I pay for them. 

Love, J

Disclaimer: These items are purchased by me, out of my own pocket. I was not reimbursed or paid in any monetary way. See the disclosure policy for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...