What I've been up to lately!

So this is my week in a mini snapshots!



Cathy's 20th Birthday at Danny's. 
Good Company & Food! The highlights of that night was definitely playing some card game and having to drink Champagne to 'buy in' to play this game (Thanks Loma!! I had no intention to drink that night!) - LOL and whoever lost basically had shots of Vodka! Luckily, I had beginners luck and avoided taking many shots; only to take 2-3 shots of Vodka. Other than that, the boys who played definitely had way too many shots and obviously...... you know what happens!

Not to mention, Terry being dared to drink chilli sauce. HILARIOUS.


Oh dear. 



Anniversary with Lorenzo! 
He got me this sterling silver hand crafted Infinity Ring from Canada :) 
And also bought a Me to You Keyring (after losing the last one) - This one is way cuter!


Recently bought items! 

L'Occitane Shower Oil (Mum gave me from her recent purchase from L'Occitane)
Benefit's Porefessional - My HG Make Up Item at the moment!
Flormar Nail Care Products + Nail Polish in 413 (Chocolate Milk Colour)
The Long Awaited... Urban Decay Primer Potion - LOVE LOVE LOVE. BEST THING EVER.
My Anticipated Bronzer I've been eyeing for sometime - Hoola by Benefit
Amazing Concealer! - Erase Paste (in Medium 2) by Benefit
My favourite Nail Polish / Currently on my nails - For Audrey from China Glaze (Left) and Snow Globe (Right)



Delicious Mango Smoothie and Pho Session with the Uni Friends :) 

My Jeffrey Campbell Lita's!
SO MADLY IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOES!!!!! THEY'RE SO COMFY AND FREAKING AMAZING!

Much love for these babies! And probably the most I've ever spent on shoes but they are worth every dollar! $160 well spent! 

Anyways! Will be back soon for some reviews and all! I also would like to thank the girls I've tagged in my previous blog post for responding back to me! I appreciated that you took the time to answer my questions and I had fun reading yours! Especially Larisa's reason why she started blogging HAHAHA! Ditto Larisa! :L

Love, J. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments posted but please do not leave advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and will not be published.

Comments are always moderated. Thank you for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...